For the local rules, the Hard Card of the KBGF do apply (Link or See website KBGF).
• Brown posts: 150 meters to the center of the green.
• Sprinkler heads: distance to the front of the green.
• White plates: 200m to front of green
• Yellow plates: 150m to front of green
• Red plates: 100m to front of green
• Blue plates: 50m to front of green
Trolleys & buggies
• Keep away from tees and greens (> 10 meters).
• Respect trolley and buggy boundary around greens (white line).
• Red Flag: Front of the green.
• Yellow Flag: Center of the green.
• White Flag: Back of the green.
Immovable Obstructions (Rule 24-2)
All roads and paths are integral parts of the course except paths covered or partly covered with black grit. Such paths covered or partly covered with black grit may be considered as immovable obstructions and players may obtain relief and proceed as per Rule 24-2.
In many areas on the course, young trees and plants have been recently planted. If such a tree or plant interferes with a player’s stance or the area of his intended swing, the ball must be lifted, without penalty, and dropped in accordance with the procedure prescribed in Rule 24-2.
When play is suspended for lightning, players shall discontinue play (= stop) immediately and shall not thereafter resume play or practice until the Committee has ordered a resumption of play:
• One long siren blast: STOP PLAY immediately, mark ball, seek shelter;
• Two siren blasts: Resume play;
• Three siren blasts: Play is stopped, player is allowed to finish the hole (ex. twilight, faint light);